Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I'm back!

For those of you who may have missed me...

I'm back! 
And I do apologize for my absence. Who am I kidding, you don't care. 

For those of you who may care, this summer has been insanity for me and although summer may be coming to an end, I don't see the insanity that has entered my life in full force winding down anytime soon. 

However, through it all I have managed to:
 - successfully & officially move all of my shit home from school
- secure a full time job in my favorite city, NYC <3
- join a championship bound kickball team 
- and develop a love/hate relationship with NJ Transit. 

All in all, things as a "big girl" are steadily moving forward with, hopefully, an actual move in near sight! More things in order = more time to blog. Time to get back on track. 

Let's go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment