Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Work it Wednesday: Get BUCKwild!

Work it Wednesday:
 Get BUCKwild!

In commemoration of the opening of the Philadelphia premier dining, drinking and entertainment destination, my girlfriends (+ one boyfriend) thought it was only appropriate to show our gratitude by saddling up at  the PBR Bar and Grill.
Don't judge me, I realize that I am wearing a Phillies hat.
No cowboy boots needed (Thank God! 'cuz mine are currently guarding my closet in Jersey), the hot spot located within Xfinity Live! has been described as "country meets urban chic" complete with authentic Tex-Mex cuisine and ladies in ass-less chaps, all centered around a mechanical bull.

Understand something - my friend's all posess this "Go Hard or Go Home" mentality. So when I say we rode the mechanical bull, we rode that mechanical bull! Same page? Excellent.


I don't know if it was the combination of my other workouts and riding the bull or the jerking mentality of the menacing mechanic (who loved us!). Regardless, when I tell you that I felt like I had been run over by the bull instead of ontop of it the morning after, I wish I were exaggerating. We all shared the same complaints, especially within our inner thights, and have battle wounds to prove it!

So turn a night of drinking into a night of bucking & riding. Keep the drinking too, though! The mechanic told me that people generally "perform better with a couple in them". As is the case in many performances. 

Down a few, work those inner thighs and ride it all night, ladies. I promise you'll feel it in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment