Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Don't Splurge, Steal!

Faux Pas Friday: 
Don't Splurge, Steal!!! 

Yes, that's right. I'm encouraging you to violate that 8th Commandment and give your wallet a break!

I rarely hate on labels. However, when it comes to rubber sandals, anything over $50.00 (ehh hemm, my Michael Kors jellies) is unacceptable. So, the fact that a certain label has the nerve to charge $295.00 for a pair of rubber flip flops.... FLIP FLOPS. There's not even metal on these babies. Absurd. 

I see no difference. What do you think?

Valentino Couture Bow Sandal, $295.00 
Compliments of Google Images



 Dizzy Lounge Bow Sandal, $20.00
Compliments of Google Images


Apparently sticking the word "couture" in front of 'Bow Sandal' justifies the $275 price increase.
Dizzy = 1, Valentino = 0 


Dizzy can be found online and in select stores like Dor l' Dor. I got mine there for a whopping $16.95!



Right now, there's also a huge selection at Express for $24.90. Don't worry, I checked today on my fourth trip to the mall this week. Check out this spread.. 
Express store, King of Prussia Mall, King of Prussia, PA 

It's like a bag of skittles! And hunny, I am diggin' that rainbow! 

1 comment:

  1. these are adorable! so different and cuter than the average flip flop..

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete