Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Must Have Monday: Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay

Must Have Monday: 
Naked2 Palette by Urban Decay

Who knew you could get naked with your clothes on...
 

Let's get Naked. Three words I never mind hearing. However, when it comes out of a girl's mouth, I start to ask more questions - who else is invited? What do I wear? Do I need to shave?

In February, my makeup connoisseur best friend, Kim, called and told me "You have to get naked". She specified her statement before any of my inappropriate questions followed. 

The next day I found myself in Sephora with not only Naked, but Naked2. The palette by Urban Decay has a sleek looking outside and a stunningly chic array of colors on the inside. Every shade that you need for every day of spring comes in this palette and I, like Kim, now swear by it. Daytime to nighttime transitions are easy with the happy balance of matte and shimmer shadow options.

 So, now that the weather is finally cooperating, get naked this spring! Bare it all and wear it all day, everyday. 

My request is simple. You MUST get Naked2 this Spring. 

 DAY



NIGHT 
Special thanks to my eye model & wifey, Ali, who has the most beautiful eyes on this planet we call earth. And yes, her eye lashes are real. I know {{sighhh}} - I want to cut them off and reattach them to mine too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment