Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

Spring Shorts

MUST HAVE MONDAY:
Shorts for all Hours

Confession: my jeans have been feeling a little tight recently. Not sure if it's the Barre classes that are make my calves more swole or the sweets that I constantly crave that are depositing their caloric intake right on my ass and inner thighs - regardless, pants are frustrating me lately. 

With all of this beautiful weather, I'd say it's about time to show some leg.

Hello shorts :)

In my opinion, it's a bit too early to break out the Daisy Dukes. Jeans shorts tend to disagree with me and my leg circumference, anyway. However, alternative and non-denim spring shorts are everywhere and oh-so-cute! 

DAYTIME

Wearing:  Shirt: NEED; Jacket: Ellen Tracy; Shorts: Free People; Shoes: Dolce Vita 


ANYTIME 

Wearing: Shirt: Bellatrix, Shorts: Forever 21; Shoes: H&M; Clutch: South Moon Under

NIGHTTIME 
 

Wearing: Shirt: Talula Babaton, Shorts: ELLE Brand; Shoes: Steve Madden



Show them legs. Work them shorts.

No comments:

Post a Comment