Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Work It Wednesday: 
Are you ready to die? 

So, I'm currently training for a TOUGH MUDDER - yes, yes, planning my own funeral, I'm aware. In the midst of my daily 5 mile runs and constant weight training, my brother, sophomore at AU who thinks he's swole, was kind enough to give me one of the hardest short-circuit workouts that I have ever endured. This full body workout full on kicked my ass! Watch some tidbits of my misery below or scroll further for the workout. 




Featuring: Britta & Ali - I was so tired, I had to have her finish :) 


START: 
20 burpees + 10 pullups
no rest/3 sets 


10 curls to shoulder press + 20 dumbbell pushups 
no rest/ 3 sets


75 rows + 30 sec. side plank + 30 sec. [other] side plank + 60 sec. plank
DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment